INSPECT by REGISTRATION 3-4 pm Saturday 23 October 2017. Please call to register.
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION - 11 October 2017 at 6pm.
Modelled on the architectural and heritage listed Tomago House, "Killara" is a true masterpiece skillfully crafted with a professional's meticulous eye for detail.
Built from convict sandstock bricks, welsh slate and sandstone from Wonder Bay finished with unique architectural elements including red granite floors, hand-picked logged red cedar joinery, handcrafted and hand painted 14ft ceilings, copper guttering, stainless steel pipes, four custom sourced working fireplaces and 32 French doors, this residence has remarkable, enchanting and truly elegant character.
Designed for a life of extraordinary privacy, space and luxury, it seamlessly integrates with the natural landscape and its breathtaking coastal surrounds, leaving nothing undone in its quest for sumptuous family livability and effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The location, the spaces and the style of this extraordinary property represent a captivating family environment of outstanding appeal with spectacular Dudley Beach and the beautiful Glenrock State Conservation Area on its doorstep.
* One of Newcastle and Lake Macquarie's most breathtaking homes on 8,631sqm (2.13acres) of manicured grounds.
* A stunning estate with grand proportions and intricate custom details that are truly world-class
* Breathtaking uninterrupted views of Dudley Beach and the Pacific Ocean
* 5 bedrooms served by 4 full marble bathrooms
* 10 car garage and guest house with stables
* 15m swimming pool and lap pool lined with glass tiles
* Secluded and private yet only a short drive from everyday essentials in Charlestown and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.