Price guide:$49,500 to $276,000
TRADE SAFE + STORE is an exciting, new 4,000 sq metre business park in the booming Tea Gardens/Hawks Nest region on the NSW Coast , one hour north of Newcastle.
It is a much needed new development that will serve a growing population and help solve a shortage of quality storage and commercial facilities in the area.
A boutique business park with a difference - Trade Safe + Store will include an onsite manager, car wash and cafe. Featuring:
• 27 commercial and self storage units for individual sale off the plan - 18 with a mezzanine level for extra space or an office
• From 18.1 to 99 sq m
• Some air conditioned
• Broadband ready with fibre optic cabling
• Easy, 24 hour access and onsite management
• 24/7 state of the art security
TRADE SAFE + STORE is perfect for...
• Tradies - needing storage and a small office
• Downsizers - store your furniture, boat, caravan, RV, jet skis, kayaks and bikes
• tourism businesses or clubs with equipment
• commercial or industrial businesses seeking quality premises for showroom or office
This is also an astute investor opportunity. At current interest rates, the repayments on a purchase loan could be less than paying rent. Business owners may wish to consider purchasing this property and incorporating the unit into their self managed superannuation fund (SMSF)*.
A detailed property report is available on request.
Selling now off the plan.
About Tea Gardens
Tea Gardens is a charming village on the Myall River, close to Port Stephens, the Myall Lakes and the Manning Valley. It is an hour from Newcastle and just over two hours drive from Sydney, just off the M1/Pacific Highway. Spectacular waterways and a nearby national park make it a relaxed, family holiday place that is growing in popularity with Sydney and Hunter residents. New housing developments, particularly seniors living, are bringing new business opportunities.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.