A vibrant street setting and unmatched convenience belies the private tranquility that lies behind the exterior of this unique home. Beautifully updated combining a funky aesthetic with practical efficiency, it delivers a statement of contemporary quality over two self-contained levels. This dynamic three bedroom/two bathroom residence brings out the best in indoor-outdoor living in secure garden bliss with leafy views from every room encapsulating the privacy and natural beauty on offer.
Standing out from the crowd with its graffiti tag street number, this home rests behind a high wall where an all-weather deck surveys level lawns and established plantings. Inside, an L-shaped living and dining domain encompasses a gas-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and large picture windows that perfectly frame the leafy garden vista. Two robed bedrooms on this level are served by a fully tiled bathroom. An external staircase descends to the bottom level where a self-contained retreat boasts its own kitchenette, superlative bathroom, music room and laundry. The family-sized 828sqm parcel offers plenty of room for children and pets to play as well as offering a solid foundation for future expansion or pool (STCA).
The home's superbly handy location is moments from Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara and is conveniently placed for easy access to the John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle CBD, beaches and beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- c.1960's dual level home beautifully updated and geared for indoor/outdoor living
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning and gas heating for seasonal comfort
- Zoned security system with back to base capability
- A mix of timber and epoxy resin floors and soft carpet underfoot to bedrooms
- Lockable driveway gates, carport and abundant parking for vehicles and watercraft
- Two stylishly updated bathrooms, fully tiled with large frameless showers; laundry chute to upper level and freestanding bath downstairs
- Ideal first home, dual income investment or extended family accommodation
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.