Claiming a stunning due north position and drenched in all day sunshine, this c.2010 family home offers a leafy panorama taking in impressive suburb views with glimpses of the obelisk and New Year's Eve fireworks as an added bonus. Just moments from the area's myriad of lifestyle attractions, it's an extremely private sanctuary spanning two generous levels and offering a choice of three separate living and outdoor spaces to create a relaxed entertainer the entire family will love.
The lower level is highlighted by a rumpus, three robed bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms with outdoor flow to an impressive wrap-around alfresco entertaining area and edible garden. Upstairs offers space for the family to come together with an impressive open plan living, dining and kitchen domain, separate home theatre, fourth bedroom and powder room. In addition, there is reverse cycle air-conditioning, a security system, gas heating, solar electricity panels, rainwater tank and a double garage complemented by additional off-street parking.
The area itself is also an inspiration. From here stroll to Lambton High School, cafes, and parkland. Westfield Kotara is five minutes drive, the beach is only 10 minutes away and the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle are also close by.
- Seven year old dual storey family home on north facing 512sqm parcel
- Open plan family living, separate media room and rumpus
- Three bedrooms downstairs, one up all with built-in robes
- Both bathrooms are fully tiled, master boasts a dual vanity; separate powder room
- Island kitchen with Baumatic five burner gas cooker
- A mix of bamboo floors and soft carpet underfoot
SMS '79ayoung' to 0488 868 920 to receive a property Web Book.
-FRIENDLY AUCTION SYSTEM-
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.