Surprisingly spacious with a versatile dual level floorplan on a bumper 816sqm allotment, this immediately inviting weatherboard home is ready for a growing family to enjoy. A peaceful sanctuary offering a choice of living spaces designed to embrace a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle, its ultra-convenient yet whisper quiet address is framed by stunning bushland vistas and the sound of birdsong.
Displaying a supremely functional layout with an emphasis on entertaining, the home offers adjoining lounge and dining spaces, a gas-equipped kitchen, lower level rumpus and ample accommodation for busy and extended families with five airy bedrooms sharing three bathrooms. Accented by a fresh neutral colour palette and polished timber floors, it opens to an all-weather deck elevated above the generous backyard and saltwater pool.
In a quiet setting popular with families, the property lies within the highly desirable New Lambton Public School and Lambton High school catchment zones and is minutes from the John Hunter Hospital as well as retail hubs in Charlestown and Kotara.
- Fresh, bright and ready to enjoy dressed in crisp neutral tones and timber floors
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining extends to a covered alfresco at the rear
- Lower level reveals a sought-after second living space, spacious bedroom, office nook, third bathroom and laundry
- Kitchen appointed with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Four upper level bedrooms include master with ensuite and private balcony
- Fully tiled family bathroom with frameless shower
- Undercover parking for up to four vehicles
- Saltwater pool with solar blanket