Custom built in 2000, this high quality single level home has since undergone a contemporary renovation creating a relaxing ambience throughout. Softly elevated above street level to capture leafy views, natural light and soothing breezes via walls of louvre windows, the open layout connects seamlessly to the absolutely private alfresco - creating a fabulous indoor-outdoor flow and placing entertaining at the top of your to-do list.
Formal lounge and dining areas connect to the relaxed family living zone where the glossy new kitchen integrates functionality and style with waterfall granite bench tops, a full suite of Baumatic appliances and Euro laundry. Offering ideal separation, three minor bedrooms are zoned with the fully tiled family bathroom complete with freestanding bath and wall-hung timber vanity while the peaceful parents' retreat enjoys a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Mod cons include ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a projector and speakers. The beautiful gardens are ideal for quiet contemplation and the remote double garage provides secure off-street parking.
The community minded Highland County estate is located less than 25 minutes to Newcastle and is only five minutes to the Newcastle M1 Freeway and Hunter Expressway. This thriving community has an abundance of quality services and facilities including shops, schools, recreational amenities and Coles Fletcher.
For your complimentary web book, SMS '7rosettes' to 0429 272 015
* Single level custom built home on northwest to rear 594sqm parcel
* A mix of engineered timber floorboards and quality carpet underfoot
* Flexible floorplan offering two distinct living zones
* Island kitchen with 40mm granite benches, integrated dishwasher and gas cooktop
* All-weather alfresco entertaining with sink and bar fridge surveys private gardens
* Internal access to a double automatic garage
* Peaceful community setting near Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College and Fletcher shopping village