Spectacular views which sweep over Newcastle Beach and the Pacific Ocean to take in magical sunrises and the horizon beyond provide this exceptional dual storey 'Azura' apartment with the most impressive visual setting imaginable. Promising a quintessential holiday-at-home lifestyle directly opposite the sand and surf, the luxuriously light-filled residence takes full advantage of such great views while floor to ceiling windows create a seamless link to a choice of courtyards that entertain in style.
Enter from your own private street access into an oceanfront terrace where you can enjoy the sea breeze and views while you relax or dine alfresco. Step inside to the open living/dining and kitchen area, enveloped in luminous natural light, and flowing effortlessly through to a master bedroom and ensuite. A private internal courtyard delivers sanctuary status complete with water feature and daybed. Upstairs, two airy bedrooms share a family bathroom accented by a neutral colour palette that reflect their coastal setting.
The location of this home is undeniably superb where an early morning swim or surf, a relaxed seaside walk or breakfast, lunch or dinner at a popular eatery are all simply effortless.
- Seaside terrace with built-in barbecue and bench seating
- Island granite kitchen features gas cooking and quality Smeg appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating for seasonal comfort
- Resident's lap pool and entertaining/barbecue area
- Ground floor master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, built-in robe & fully tiled ensuite
- Two upper level bedrooms served by a family bathroom with shower over bath
- Two secure car spaces and storage cage in the basement
- Stroll to the Sandbar Bistro, Newcastle ocean baths and King Edward Park