With its perfect fusion of traditional elegance, character elements and contemporary styling, this fresh and bright weatherboard and tile home is ready to enjoy. A mix of polished timber floors and soft carpet underfoot accented by warm tones define an inviting living environment that unfolds to an entertaining deck and private family-friendly rear garden, ideally oriented to the north to capture warm winter sunshine.
A separate lounge room and light-filled kitchen/meals area boasting gas cooking and Euro laundry create a relaxed atmosphere for casual enjoyment, whilst three bedrooms, a sunroom and bright modern bathroom add to a welcoming sense of space. Lifestyle attributes include gas heating, ceiling fans, an oversize single garage with plenty of space to customize a workshop/benches/storage plus ample driveway parking.
It's ideally positioned an easy 5-minute walk from Waratah Station, Mayfield's shopping precinct and growing list of specialty stores and cafes. Rich in eclectic charm and within a short drive of beaches and the city, it's easy to see why Mayfield is fast becoming a hotspot among young families and busy couples.
- Beautiful weatherboard home on north to rear 329sqm parcel
- High decorative ceilings, timber floors, picture rails
- Spacious and bright lounge with feature fireplace
- Two of the three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes; sunroom/study
- Modern kitchen and dining with gas cooking, new dishwasher and Euro laundry
- Private outdoor entertaining deck overlooks level lawns
- Oversize lock-up garage plus ample driveway parking
- Bright fully-tiled bathroom with shower over bath
- Easy access to the Mater Hospital and University of Newcastle
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.