An absolute haven of peace and tranquility, this captivating family residence is prominently sited across a substantial 970sqm landholding, enjoying a sun washed north to rear aspect and an elevated position on the doorstep of Blackbutt Reserve.
Featured in House and Garden in the mid '80s, it has since undergone striking and significant renovations resulting in a superb blend of graceful form and remarkable functionality. Redesigned to ensure ample entertaining spaces both inside and out, it enjoys a versatile multi-level floorplan with clearly defined formal and casual living areas, a custom kitchen, six robed bedrooms, three contemporary bathrooms, an executive home office and a fully self-contained granny flat.
The free-flowing interiors perfectly capture a sophisticated aesthetic with warm neutral tones, a mix of travertine and brushbox floors and an abundance of glass that allows warm, natural light to penetrate deep inside as well as providing a seamless connection to the solar heated pool, alfresco terrace and terraced gardens.
Among its many notable features, the home includes ducted air conditioning, custom joinery, security and intercom system, a double garage, store room and temperature controlled wine cellar.
On the doorstep of Blackbutt Reserve, with easy access to village life and coveted New Lambton Public School, this gorgeous home will appeal to growing families and medical staff from the nearby John Hunter Hospital.
SMS "26floralia" to 0488 868 920 for your complimentary web book.
* Separate formal lounge and dining areas; open plan family living with wet bar
* Large sunroom overlooks pool and alfresco entertaining terrace
* Custom hoop pine kitchen appointed with granite benchtops, Ilve 5-burner gas cooker, Miele dishwasher and pull-out pantry
* Master retreat with walk-in robe & fully tiled ensuite adjoins executive home office
* Five robed bedrooms on upper level served by a family bathroom with separate w/c and large air-conditioned laundry
* Third bathroom with deep bathtub and granite topped vanity
* Air-conditioned granny flat with sitting area, bedroom, fully-fitted kitchen, bathroom and laundry
* Terraced gardens with chook pen and large cage ideal for aviary or veggie house
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
-An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.