Selling off plan, this collaborative endeavour between the leading Newcastle architect and builder responsible for the bespoke residences at 30 and 46 Buchanan Street is set to be another building masterpiece. Cleverly designed with the same attention to detail, this home will maximise light and space to epitomise contemporary functionality. Showcasing custom features, high quality finishes and designer elegance it will ensure an easy coastal lifestyle, mere metres from some of the city's finest beaches.
Beyond the striking façade, be greeted by polished concrete floors and lofty 3 metre ceilings, the dedicated home office/fourth bedroom and open plan, light filled living spaces crafted around the paved central courtyard. The upper level with 2.7 metre ceilings reveals the three double bedrooms with robes, including the sumptuous master with private balcony and hotel inspired ensuite. There is a further living area and the luxe main bathroom.
Live a holiday lifestyle every day in this prestigious Merewether location. Relish in the gentle sea breeze while strolling along the ANZAC Memorial Walk, enjoy tennis with friends at the Empire Park courts or surf the world class breaks. Take advantage of the array of eateries and independent shops available at The Junction or delight in the fashion and cafes of Darby Street.
• Bespoke, architect designed home in the heart of Merewether
• Three/four generous bedrooms, sumptuous master with balcony and ensuite
• Sun filled northern aspect, three state-of-the-art bathrooms
• High-end chef's stone kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances
• Dedicated home office, ducted air conditioning and security
• Master ensuite with dual rain shower heads and vanities
• Versatile, flexible living spaces on both levels of the residence
• Double automatic garage with internal access to the home
• Metres to The Junction Village, Bar Beach and Dixon Park