Capturing all the appeal of its 1970's split-level design with large windows, raked ceilings and interesting architectural elements, this spacious family home has been smartly updated for 21st century living. Hidden away in a quiet cul-de-sac enclave, its peaceful surrounding belies its supremely convenient location a stroll to the local school and moments from Charlestown Square and the city bypass.
The home itself sits proudly amongst its surrounds with a top-level balcony offering leafy views and a desirable northerly orientation. Enter beside the double carport into a foyer where the dining room, modern electric-equipped kitchen and casual living area adjoin for family functionality and a wall of windows let natural light stream inside. The upper level is dedicated to the bedroom and bathroom areas of the home. The master features a walk-in robe and updated ensuite, while two further robed bedrooms share a three-way main bathroom. All bedrooms open to the balcony. The lower level features the lounge room, versatile fourth bedroom and third bathroom as well as a wet bar.
Completing this family package, air-conditioning, valuable storage and solar electricity panels in an area that's also close to beautiful Lake Macquarie and the John Hunter Hospital.
- Split-level 1970's home on 506sqm north facing parcel updated around 2010
- New security screens to all doors and updated electric hot water server
- Large lounge room, separate dining and relaxed family living
- Kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Air-conditioning to master bedroom and kitchen/family living
- Master ensuite with shower over spa bath; skylit three-way family bathroom and fourth bedroom on lower level with ensuite bathroom
- Double carport with lockable storage area for bikes, garden and sports equipment
- 500m stroll to Charlestown South Public School