Please SMS "113bailey" to 0429 272 015 for your free Property Book
An outstanding statement in contemporary design, every requirement has been considered and cleverly implemented into this fabulous custom designed residence. Quality, space, light, practicality, privacy, solar passiveness and a diverse range of features that add comfort and convenience; this is a home where you can fully immerse yourself in relaxed family living. Appealing to the most discerning of buyers, it offers a wonderful choice of formal and casual living areas, sublime alfresco spaces and a sought-after Adamstown address.
A superb single level layout spans across a free-flowing living and dining domain incorporating formal and casual zones, a separate media room and the Australian indoor-outdoor lifestyle providing multiple spaces for alfresco dining, entertaining or relaxing in the saltwater pool. All throughout, the home's compelling credentials as a superlative family home are validated. From the stylish master bedroom with walk-in robe and huge ensuite to the additional three robed bedrooms that provide family-ready dimensions. A chef's kitchen complete with Smeg appliances, 60mm Corian benchtops and a Carrara marble splashback is ready for culinary accomplishments, while both bathrooms have sophisticated schemes for immediate enjoyment.
An inspired list of features is headlined by a large internal laundry, double garage, double sided gas fireplace with built-in entertainment unit, 6 x split system air conditioners and a back to base security system, in an address just moments from Westfield Kotara's shops, restaurants and cinema, several popular schools and the Fernleigh Track.
* Circa 2010 custom designed and built steel framed home on 682sqm parcel
* Professionally painted inside and out
* Multi station intercom system
* Solar passive design principles include clerestory windows, 5m raked ceilings and louvre windows for cross ventilation
* Two bathrooms both with wall-hung vanities, frameless showers, wall-hung w/c with in-wall system and Italian feature tiles; freestanding bath to family bathroom
* Four robed bedrooms all with air-conditioning; study nook
* Island kitchen with Smeg 900mm dual fuel cooker, integrated dishwasher and coffee machine
* Saltwater pool with shade sail in decked surrounds with cabana, seating and storage
* Double garage with acrylic door and internal access double as home gym
* Zoned for popular Adamstown Public and Kotara and St Pius High schools
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
-An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.