Warm, inviting and displaying timeless charm, this freestanding terrace features the appeal of its era, blended beautifully with a cleverly designed extension to create a bright, open home with character and style laid on.
The upper level features a bathroom and two spacious bedrooms, including the impressive master with built-ins, original decorative fireplace and gorgeous balcony. Downstairs boasts a further double bedroom with gas fireplace and the lounge, also with gas fire, which flows seamlessly to the dining room, renovated kitchen and then through bi-folds to the fabulous outdoor spaces. The covered timber deck wraps around the living areas and overlooks the private garden beyond. Unusually for the area, the home benefits from off street parking for two cars.
Enjoy the convenient position of this home in a peaceful street in a cool urban neighbourhood and take advantage of the vast array of shops, bars and eateries with-in easy walking distance. Make use of Islington Park's facilities and cycleways, local sporting facilities or walk into the foreshore.
• Updated and extended two storey free-standing terrace with three bedrooms
• Impressive master bedroom with built-ins, fireplace and balcony access
• Wide floorboards, high ceilings and two gas fireplaces with original surrounds
• Modern gas kitchen with CaesarStone benches and stainless steel dishwasher
• Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining flows outdoors through bi-fold doors
• Stunning wrap-around, covered deck overlooking the private garden
• Wide side access to yard with two off-street car parking spaces
• Peaceful location, moments to Beaumont Street shops and cafes
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
-An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.