Pace out the distance to New Lambton's popular village lifestyle, consider the proximity to parks, schools and entertainment at Wests and Mcdonald Jones Stadium and get set to be impressed by the smartly updated interiors of this traditional weatherboard home.
A picturesque street presence with its picket fence and sweet front verandah, it offers a supremely functional floorplan with three to four bedrooms, two bathroom accommodation, a choice of living zones and an easycare private backyard with secure carport and additional driveway parking. A contemporary island kitchen is fitted with a suite of quality Electrolux appliances whilst other creature comforts include air-conditioning and plantation shutters.
The perfect start for first home buyers, a young family or a wonderful place to invest or downsize, this delightful home's location is wonderfully convenient just five minutes drive to the John Hunter Hospital and Westfield Kotara and offers easy access to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
- Weatherboard and Colorbond home on north facing 315sqm parcel
- Smartly updated throughout highlighted by floating timber floors, a neutral colour palette and plantation shutters
- Lounge room and relaxed open plan family living with air-conditioning
- Island kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and plumbing for fridge
- Full family bathroom with shower over spa; master ensuite
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans, separate study
- Secure carport, rear entertaining area overlooks level lawns with shed
- 500m to New Lambton village and popular public school
- Level 750m walk to Lambton High School
Contact your selling agent Brock Ward to secure your inspection today.