Bringing an authentic industrial design edge to this inner-city hotspot, the award-winning Soqué Warehouse Apartments embody New York inspired apartment living in the heart of Newcastle's vibrant west end. Positioned on the second floor, the architecturally creative home features towering vaulted ceilings and huge windows with an urban outlook over this thriving suburb.
With its original industrial saw-tooth roof, exposed internal columns and hardwood timber floor, the remnants of the building's past life are on proud display from the moment you enter inside. Timber floors are carried on into the apartment where an innovative two-storey layout, quality finishes and abundant natural light are its foundations. A lofty sense of spaciousness prevails across an air-conditioned living and dining domain and industrial style island kitchen. The master bedroom and ensuite rests above the living spaces while a second bedroom and bathroom, hidden laundry, secure parking and lift access complete the package.
The 'Soque Apartments' have made a defining contribution to the transformation of Islington into arguably one of the most sought after and trendiest suburbs in Newcastle. A position that places Beaumont Street, shopping and transport as well as foreshore walks to Honeysuckle and the harbour within close proximity.
- Offers the convenience of live-in strata managers
- Secure car parking, security access, two elevators, back to base fire system
- Two bedrooms with built in-robes; mezzanine master has air-conditioning and chic ensuite
- Island kitchen complete with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel benchtops
- Sought-after location close to Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station
- Offers wide appeal to first homebuyers, busy couples, downsizers & smart investors
- Currently returning $450pw from happy tenants on lease until November
- Popular Vivid Coffee Shop in the building and Baked Uprising, Rolador, Suspension and Dark Horse Espresso all within walking distance