Comfort and warmth permeates throughout this beautifully maintained family residence to reveal a surprising depth of space embracing dual living zones, outdoor entertaining with saltwater pool and abundant parking for vehicles and watercraft. Recently updated with quality new floor coverings throughout, a contemporary gas-equipped kitchen and new master ensuite, it's further complemented by a desirable east-side address, moments from Charlestown Square and bus at door convenience to Belmont, Kotara and Newcastle.
The heart of this home is the Caesarstone island kitchen anchored around an L-shaped lounge and dining room and relaxed family living, which connects easily to an all-weather deck elevated above the pool. Generously sized four-bedroom accommodation offers good separation and is supported by a master ensuite and full family bathroom with spa bath. Under the home you will find a versatile study, third bathroom ideal for swimmers, laundry and secure parking for two cars, while other highlights include a double carport, gas heating and ceiling fans throughout.
Comfortably set on a north facing 632sqm allotment, moments to Charlestown Public School and Whitebridge High along with a short drive to Dudley Beach and Newcastle CBD.
- Brick and tile family home on north facing 632sqm parcel
- Single level living with garage, laundry, workshop and study under the home
- A mix of quality new carpet and Bamboo floors throughout
- Robed master bedroom and new ensuite with Caesarstone vanity and shower
- Three minor bedrooms all of a good size with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, and dishwasher
- Saltwater pool in low maintenance paved surrounds with new filter
- Covered deck with gas outlet for BBQ, new garden shed and double carport