Along with its oversized rooms, fresh neutral colour palette and quality new carpet underfoot, this warm and inviting home is ready for a growing family to enjoy. Offering all the ease of a single level layout with a supremely functional floorplan, it offers a lifestyle of instant livability and exceptionally private in/outdoor entertaining. Its quietly located yet offers exceptional convenience close to a selection of reputable schools, vast open green spaces, the University of Newcastle's state-of-the-art facilities and shopping at Maryland and Fletcher.
Inside, a large living domain assumes heart-of-the-home position anchored around an open plan kitchen and dining area providing the ideal location to relax and relish in the wonderful vistas of the rear gardens and alfresco space perfect for large scale family entertaining in style. Down the hallway and zoned for peace and privacy, four robed bedrooms are served by a family bathroom and master ensuite. A double garage offers the convenience of internal access while ducted air-conditioning throughout provides seasonal comfort.
From here, Glendore Public school is a 500m away with a choice of high schools at Wallsend or the popular Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College at Fletcher. Newcastle CBD and the Hunter Valley are easily accessible via link roads.
* Circa 2004, single level brick and tile home on family-size 716sqm parcel
* Kitchen with large pantry, electric cooker and dishwasher
* Established low maintenance gardens with shed
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Family bathroom with corner bath and separate w/c
* Find everyday essentials at Fletcher shopping village just 350m away
* 20 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches