Perfectly placed to revel in peaceful waterside living just 400m to Warners Bay Public school and a leisurely stroll to the lake's edge and Esplanade cafes, this single level weatherboard home is your springboard onto the local property ladder. It makes an exciting prospect with a quiet street setting, traditional layout and exciting potential to add value through renovation or redesign. With solid bones and a generous 588sqm allotment, create a superb lakeside lifestyle in one of Lake Macquarie's most popular suburbs.
Highlighted by timber floors and separate lounge and dining spaces, the four bedroom accommodation is served by a bathroom with shower over bath, an electric-equipped kitchen and is kept seasonally comfortable with air-conditioning and a winter fire. A single carport and garage provides off-street parking while the gardens offer plenty of room for children and pets to play.
Warners Bay is located 15 kilometres from Newcastle's central business district on the eastern side of Lake Macquarie.
- Single level weatherboard home on 588sqm parcel
- Two of the four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- Bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
- Skylit kitchen with electric cooker and dishwasher
- Covered entertaining area overlooks softly terraced backyard
- Freestanding garage and workshop plus carport
For your FREE information booklet, SMS the word 5jonathan to 0429 272015.