Classically attractive and permanently appealing, this traditional weatherboard home flaunts a delightful facade behind a charming picket fence. Character elements enhance a warm and inviting interior that includes timber floors, picture rails, twin ornamental fireplaces and gorgeous ornate ceilings. A choice of living spaces, three generously proportioned bedrooms, a modern kitchen and a rear deck for alfresco entertaining are all tastefully finished.
The result is a warm and inviting residence that perfectly matches its popular location. In an area currently undergoing tremendous growth, it's positioned for convenience an easy stroll to Mayfield town centre, Waratah train station and buses to the CBD, Kotara, Charlestown and the University of Newcastle.
Extras of air-conditioning, built-in robes, and a wonderfully private backyard framed by easycare established gardens all contribute to this home's undeniable desirability.
* C1940's weatherboard home on north facing 256sqm parcel
* Merging beautiful original period detail with smart modern updates
* Lounge room and family living/dining
* Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
* Two of the three bedrooms have built-in robes; ceiling fans to all
* Modern island kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Easy access to shopping, schools the university and Newcastle CBD and beaches
* Currently tenanted returning $420 per week
* NBN has rolled out fibre-optic, fixed wireless and satellite infrastructure to replace the existing broadband infrastructure with a faster and more reliable broadband service. Available at 91 Macquarie Street now!