With a perfectly appealing street front facade introducing an equally charming interior, this quietly compelling home smartly blends gorgeous past and present characteristics on an ideal low maintenance allotment. Elegant leadlight windows, polished boards and simply beautiful ceilings turn on the charm, while its traditional layout has been updated for modern family living, striking the ideal balance of character, function and a highly favourable location.
Step inside to an enclosed verandah offering floorplan flexibility as a quiet spot to relax or perhaps work from home. The central lounge room connects to the light-filled kitchen and dining area and out to a rear deck, level lawns and freestanding tandem garage. Three generously proportioned bedrooms are served by a modern bathroom with shower over bath while a fresh lick of paint and air-conditioning adds further appeal.
Enjoy the convenience of its hugely popular location where you're spoilt for choice with shops, cafes, parkland and desirable schools all just moments away.
- Classic circa 1920's weatherboard home on 436sqm parcel
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes; leadlight windows to two
- Lounge room and separate air-conditioned dining
- Modern kitchen appointed with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Tandem garage and additional driveway parking
- Desirable family lifestyle location close to parklands, schools and transport
- Central to eateries and shopping in Beaumont Street and The Junction
- Zoned for popular Hamilton South Public school
SMS 0429272015 - 43Harle - to receive your web book which includes Contract, Pest & Building reports.