Enter the vibrant and highly competitive Islington property market with this dual storey Victorian terrace that's positively brimming with opportunity. First homebuyers and seasoned renovators will appreciate its lucrative value add prospects and exceptional potential to capitalise on its brilliant proximity to Beaumont Street, parkland and the new transport interchange at Wickham.
Offering timeless appeal, it presents a traditional floorplan with an adjoining lounge and eat-in kitchen, combined bathroom/laundry and two upper level bedrooms. The inspiring renovator will delight in the home's early 1900's beauty with high ceilings, timber floors and fireplaces waiting to be restored. Boasting side lane access with potential to add a garage or carport, explore the reconfiguration options to extend into the deep backyard (STCA) and transform into a gorgeous family home with all the advantages of its city fringe setting.
This sought-after inner-city hotspot accesses everything on foot. Browse the unique mix of boutique, homeware and antique stores that the suburb is renowned for. Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station are less than 250m away making dining out or commuting a dream. Walk or ride the Throsby Creek and Newcastle Foreshore Cycle Track through Honeysuckle all the way to Nobbys Beach.
* One of a pair of weatherboard Victorian terraces on 252sqm parcel
* Lounge room with timber floors and ornamental fireplace
* Gas-equipped kitchen and dining area
* Bathroom/laundry with shower over bath
* Two upper level bedrooms includes master with lacework verandah
* Deep backyard with new shed and options to build a garage (STCA)
* Bus at door convenience to the CBD, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown
* Stroll to Beaumont Street, Hamilton Station and foreshore walks