With the scenic coastal walk and the sand and surf just 200m away as well as cafés and cool bars in reach, the stage is perfectly set for easy beachside living in this magnificent dual level family home. Leaving nothing undone in its pursuit to provide the ultimate low maintenance seaside retreat, it presents as a sleek showcase of contemporary design and fabulous indoor/outdoor entertaining. Superbly crafted across two light flooded levels, it opens to private gardens with a self-cleaning heated pool providing the perfect amount of space for kids to play, or a private sanctuary in which to relax.
Sitting behind secure gates, a modern architectural exterior invites exploration of a superb and generous interior. Showcased over two exquisite levels, the ground floor comprises a fifth bedroom with ensuite, fourth bathroom, executive home office, huge laundry, rumpus and gym. A timber staircase leads to the upper level revealing a light-filled living domain with spacious island kitchen complete with stone surfaces, a butler's pantry and suite of quality Miele appliances. This area enjoys ocean views through floor-to-ceiling glass windows which open onto a spacious front terrace. Also on this level, the master bedroom and ensuite enjoys separation from three minor bedrooms and the family bathroom. Notable extras include back to base security, video and keyless entry, ducted air-conditioning, two gas fires and an oversized remote double garage with workspace, mezzanine storage and internal entry.
The address delivers a captivating lifestyle base steps from the alluring sand and surf of Dixon Park and the Bathers Way coastal walk. From here it is mere minutes to the cool village lifestyles of Darby Street and The Junction and some of Newcastle's premiere schools.
- Circa 2009 dual level home built by award winning Stibbard Homes
- Ground floor bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to front courtyard
- Ground floor bathroom has separate access, ideal for beach-goers
- Rumpus with projector, screen, surround sound and new gas fire
- Level backyard with heated saltwater pool and double gates accessed from Hilda St
- Expansive living and dining domain with vaulted ceilings, gas fire & surround sound
- Impressive kitchen with induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, combi-microwave oven, warming drawer and integrated dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors open to an expansive terrace with views across to the ocean
- Gas outlets for barbecue in garden and upper level terrace