Currently the go-to area for first home buyers and investors, there has never been a better time to experience the 2304 locale making this charming duplex a superb offering surrounded by all the ingredients for an enriching lifestyle. Simple, pared-back interiors with a fresh vibe and original Art Deco features create a perfect environment for relaxed low-maintenance living in an up-and-coming area.
Enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors where ornate ceilings and picture rails hint at the home's heritage and a smartly updated kitchen and bathroom provide contemporary comfort, the lounge room features a decorative brick fireplace, which draws the eye and adds a lovely layer of sophisticated charm. The gas-equipped kitchen flows via French doors to a desirable alfresco setting, complete with fully-fenced level lawns, timber deck and BBQ area. Both bedrooms are generous featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans served by a fully-tiled bathroom with frameless shower.
Just 10 minutes from the city, the area is sought-after and continuously improving for local residents and businesses. Parks, restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, shops, schools and more are all close by.
- Double brick garden apartment in setting of just two homes
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and bay window
- Air-conditioned lounge room with ornamental fireplace and gas heating
- Refreshed kitchen with new gas cooker, dishwasher and space for washing machine
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and laundry alcove
- Two designated parking spaces at rear and lawn locker
- Fully fenced gardens provide a safe play area for children and pets
- Bus at door convenience to the city, beaches, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown
- Stroll to Mayfield's village hubs where cafes, eateries, and shops are in abundance