A stylish step on the property ladder for first homebuyers and property investors alike, this two year old townhouse is set back from the street on a service road offering direct access to the pedestrian walkway to Jesmond shopping centre and the University of Newcastle. Quality built by Hunter Coast Homes, the fresh and vibrant residence delights with its contemporary edge and easycare nature.
Interiors are illuminated and inviting with a crisp neutral colour palette and low maintenance tiled floors. The free-flowing living and dining domain is both spacious and private connecting to a rear courtyard. A gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher ensure the kitchen has a modern feel and caters effortlessly to every day cooking. A full-size laundry includes a handy second w/c. Three robed bedrooms and the family bathroom with separate w/c share the privacy of the upper level. Completing this compelling package is reverse cycle A/C and a single garage with internal access.
Located just nine kilometres from Newcastle CBD but surrounded by parks, bike tracks, shopping, transport and schools, the suburb of Jesmond blends a lifestyle of recreation and convenience with unbeatable connectivity.
- As new dual level townhome in boutique block of just six residences
- Offers approximately 141sqm of internal living space
- LED lighting throughout; air-conditioning to living domain
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Readymade investment currently returning $500 per week
- 500m stroll to Stockland Jesmond and less than five minutes drive to the university
- Momentary access to city buses and the John Hunter Hospital