Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Featuring smartly updated interiors, gorgeous character elements and an indoor/outdoor floorplan that is exceptionally practical, this comfortable weatherboard home positions itself as the perfect investment or that all important first step onto the property ladder, with its ultra-convenient location the icing on the cake.
Step inside to a home with a light and airy feel created by the high ornate ceilings, timber floorboards and a fresh coat of paint. Original features add character and charm, including picture rails and French doors opening to a front verandah. There are light-filled open plan living spaces to enjoy, an easy flow to the rear deck promising a great spot when eating or entertaining alfresco and a view of the garden that parents will love. The heart of the home is the eye-catching kitchen with a breakfast bar, electric cooking and on-trend black tapware and sink. Three generous bedrooms provide restful retreats served by a bathroom with shower.
Ideally situated in one of Mayfield's most sought-after streets, the city and beaches are just 10 minutes away and its rejuvenated town centre with its growing list of shops and cafes is an easy stroll from here.
- Refreshed weatherboard home on 316sqm parcel in one of Mayfield's best streets
- Sliding doors connect the open plan living domain to the rear timber deck
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide seasonal comfort
- Picture rails, timber floors and gorgeous ornate ceilings add charm and character
- Smartly updated kitchen with electric cooking and on-trend colour palette
- Neat and tidy bathroom and Euro laundry
- Ample driveway parking and oversized single garage
- 10 minutes from Newcastle University, CBD, Mater Hospital and beautiful beaches