Private, stylish and generously spacious, this c.2005 custom built home within desirable Hamilton South is the epitome of functional design incorporating stunning style, quality inclusions and the practicality of a seamless indoor / outdoor connection. Built to exacting standards, it's uncompromising in meeting the demands of day-to-day family living and entertaining with formal and casual spaces upstairs and down.
On entry, a study and adjoining bathroom offers floorplan flexibility as a fifth/guest bedroom. A formal lounge room is flanked by custom-designed cabinetry and a gas fireplace providing seasonal comfort before flowing to a formal dining zone. The gourmet kitchen is the heart of the open plan living domain. Appointed with stone benchtops and a full suite of premium Miele appliances, it's positioned perfectly to take advantage of either your alfresco dining terrace or side courtyard. Take the timber staircase upstairs to a rumpus and four bedroom accommodation served by a family bathroom and sumptuous master ensuite.
Finished to premium standards with zoned ducted air-conditioning, electric gate entry, security system with cameras and a three car garage.
Within short walking distance to sought-after Hamilton South Public school, Learmonth Park and moments to the beach and shopping and eateries at The Junction and Beaumont Street, this is a fabulous lifestyle location that is hard to beat.
* Contemporary dual level family home on north facing 481sqm parcel
* Professionally painted throughout in a warm neutral palette
* Formal lounge and dining, open plan family living and upper level rumpus
* Island kitchen with Miele integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven, coffee machine and microwave
* Stacker doors open to connect the home to the rear terrace or side courtyard
* Four bedrooms upstairs and study/fifth bedroom on ground floor
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath and double shower
* Electric gate entry to triple garage with internal access to home
* 400m to Hamilton South Public School; stroll to The Junction's shops and eateries
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.