Quietly positioned in a child-friendly cul-de-sac just moments to popular Eleebana Public School and the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, this light-filled family home has it all, in a location that is hard to beat. With the lifestyle and convenience of everything lakeside living offers all year round, it's perfectly designed with a split-level floorplan to suit the demands of everyday life. The sloping 1,868sqm site boasts a glorious arboretum of established natural bushland. Fully fenced, this lovely private parcel is a kids' wonderland with plenty of room for sustainable living, vegie gardens and free-range chickens.
The home welcomes you inside with quality new flooring and a fresh lick of paint throughout guiding you through the air-conditioned lounge and separate dining. Creating a central hub, the open plan kitchen, meals and family room opens to alfresco entertaining, gas-heated spa, lawns and deck.
Bedrooms are zoned together down the hallway supported by the family bathroom and master ensuite. Other highlights include air-conditioning, a double garage with versatile office nook, valuable under house storage and additional parking for a boat or motorhome.
Private and peaceful yet so close to everything including regular Newcastle city and Belmont buses, Charlestown Square and bustling Warners Bay town centre.
* Split-level family home on elevated northeasterly 1868sqm parcel with a lush leafy outlook
* A mix of quality new carpet and floating floors highlighted by a crisp, neutral palette
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher
* All four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes; master ensuite
* Skylit family bathroom with double vanity, spa bath and separate w/c
* Plenty of parking for vehicles and watercraft
* Moments from beautiful Lake Macquarie, Warners Bay and 20 mins from Newcastle CBD