From the moment you enter this luxurious family estate, you will appreciate the style, grace, and grand proportions of this truly magnificent residence.
Perfectly positioned on 8,094sqm, offering total privacy, incredible quality throughout, and exceptional family living inside and out. Merging a striking and significant renovation, with exceptional appointments, wonderful natural light and estate like grounds, it delivers a captivating combination of immense privacy and infinite space together with all the modern conveniences required by families today. With so much to enjoy inside, poolside and courtside, it delivers the ultimate environment for living and large-scale entertaining.
Set back from the street enhanced by a circular driveway and beautiful gardens; arrive at the front door to discover a blend of marble and Grey Ironbark floors and soaring five metre timber lined vaulted ceilings. A formal lounge room merges with the dining room and striking new kitchen to create an uplifting sense of style and sophistication. An abundance of glass provides a continuous connection with the outdoor entertaining terrace and views across the saltwater pool and spa, tennis court and leafy backdrop. The left wing of the property encompasses five of the 7 bedrooms and both main bathroom and an ensuite offering ideal separation from the private parents' retreat, achieving sanctuary status with its relaxation zone, executive office and luxury bathroom. Additional spaces include a huge games' room with wet bar, an expansive wine cellar, powder room, third bathroom and three car garage. The sprawling two-acre resort like grounds include a floodlit tennis court with self-contained cabin, while a back to base security system, 34 solar electricity panels and electric gate entry address practical essentials.
This exclusive and tightly held enclave of Belmont North is only 25 minutes from Newcastle and 65 minutes to Hornsby offering momentary access to schools, Belmont town centre, hospital and waterside activities at Redhead beach and beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- Custom kitchen with walk-in pantry, full suite of Miele appliances and 3.6m granite island bench
- A choice of three separate living spaces
- Ducted air-conditioning and two gas fireplaces provide season comfort
- Electric heated pool and spa with a Remco retractable roller cover
- Bose surround sound; intercom system throughout; PABX phone system
- Luxurious master ensuite with egg-shape stone bath, Apaiser tapware, heated towel rail, dual vanity and large shower
- Outdoor room with built-in barbecue, sink and projector
- Self-contained cabin with air-conditioning, kitchenette and bathroom
- Five minutes drive to Belmont Christian College and Belmont Hospital
- A choice of everyday essentials at Belmont, Mount Hutton and Charlestown