Once a humble inner-city cottage now a superb lifestyle retreat, beautifully renovated throughout and peacefully tucked in an exceptionally convenient pocket. The appeal is instant created by its strong street presence, bumper 405sqm block and rear lane access. 10ft ceilings heighten the sense of space as crisp white interiors flow effortlessly through open-plan living areas and outdoors. An all-weather deck and picturesque backdrop of greenery creates a delightfully private alfresco entertaining area to relax in and the stone and gas kitchen takes centre place for the home chef or entertainer. Two bedrooms are restful hideaways served by a skylit family bathroom.
All of this sits in a quiet traditional street within walking distance to Islington Park which entices with its vast open spaces, Beaumont Street's ever popular eatery district, the rail at Hamilton station and the popular Throsby Waters cycle way all the way to the harbour foreshore, Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and Nobbys Beach.
Delivering the ultimate in easy care living, this beautiful home needs nothing more than to move in and enjoy.
- Charming weatherboard home on 405sqm parcel with rear lane access
- Comprehensively updated in 2010 by a modern renovation of style and quality
- Air-conditioning and gas heating provides seasonal comfort
- Caesarstone kitchen appointed with Ilve gas cooker, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe opens to front verandah
- Second bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Skylit bathroom with frameless shower and Caesarstone vanity
- Secure driveway parking; security cameras; level lawns with two garden sheds
- Explore options for a garage accessed via the rear lane (STCA)
- Minutes to Beaumont Street, Islington's vintage shops and Hamilton train station