Meet Darren Wiggins
Darren Wiggins joins PRD after an impressive career in real estate, training and senior management roles.
His first foray into the property industry was in sales in 2000 to 2002. Darren purchased his first home when he was just 19 years of age and has been investing in residential real estate ever since.
Darren says PRDnationwide is the most prominent, innovative and progressive agency in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
“My aim is to become the most trusted and preferred agent and to assist vendors achieve their best results by providing quality marketing advice and achieving the highest possible price”, says Darren.
“It is all about affording maximum numbers of purchasers the security of a ‘level playing field’ when negotiating a sale.”
Darren has lived in the Kotara and New Lambton areas for 26 years. His 4 children have all attended local schools and he is a keen supporter of local sports including Wests Netball (where 3 daughters have played for the last 14 years), Wests Newcastle Hockey and Kotara Bears Rugby League Club.
“You don’t have to be selling now for us to have a chat! There may be many reasons you might like to catch up and discuss your property needs?"
• You may be considering an upgrade or downsize and want to know your changeover costs?
• You might be contemplating renovations and need to unlock equity existing in your home?
• You may be an investor seeking to utilise equity in your home as a deposit for your purchase?
• You may need / wish to relocate to a lifestyle village and need to know your up-front capital?
• You might want to ensure your home insurance sufficiently covers the value of your home?
• You may be purchasing a property at auction and seeking someone to bid on your behalf?
Let's talk soon.
We have used the team at PRD Newcastle a number of times to both sell and buy properties. We recently purchased a unit in Newcastle through their agency and the selling agent was Darren Wiggins. Darren was extremely professional, he communicated throughout the entire process providing us with transparency and a clear understanding of the progress of our purchase. Not only was Darren extremely easy to work with he also ensured that both parties achieved an amazing result. Darren is warm and friendly and made us feel at ease throughout the entire purchase. He went ‘above and beyond’ after purchase to provide us with details and access so we could measure up for new furniture. We would like to extend our thanks to Darren and the team at PRD. We could only highly recommend both Darren and the PRD team to anyone considering selling or purchasing a property.
Kev and Deb